- What is HongBao?
HongBao is a cryptocurrency which replaces traditional in-game currency.
Many game developers face difficulties in providing global services due to differences in payment methods across countries.
HongBao changes the game, enabling both developers and players to access the game anytime, anywhere.
With HongBao, you’ll be able to enjoy games across various platforms – console, mobile, and PC – without having to worry about payment methods.
Also thanks to the nature of cryptocurrency, a cryptographically-perfected security can be implemented and unmodifiable gameplay history can be recorded within blockchains.
- HongBao Project
Crypto HongBao is currently developing 3 projects with global services.
Through partnerships with game developers around the world, HongBao will be used in more projects.
- What is Crypto-DouDizhu?
DouDizhu is the most popular card game in China – holding more than 80 million players worldwide.
Crypto DouDizhu is our first project to use HongBao as in-game currency.
With HongBao, Crypto DouDizhu utilizes blockchain technology to offer a reliable global service – all under one server.
- Interested in Playing?
- HongBao will be traded on various global and decentralized exchanges.
After purchasing HongBao from the exchange, players can transfer it to their HongBao wallets within the game.
HongBao acquired from games can then again be swapped for Bitcoin or Altcoins through the exchange.
Why Use Decentralized Game Currency for Games?
- Global Service
- By connecting blockchains with the Internet, a reliable global server can be operated
- Global Exchange
- By taking advantage of global and decentralized exchanges, exchanging money has never been easier
- By storing your assets securely in blockchains, you can prevent losses caused by hacking
- Transparent Competition
- By recording game results and player data in blockchains, you can easily compete through accessible information
- Sale 30%
- Marketing 27%
- Team 12%
- Reserve 20%
- Advisors & Early Contributors / Early Strategy Partners 4%
- Company 4%
- Community 3%
Use of Proceeds
- Game Development 30%
- Operation Expenses 22%
- Marketing Expenses 20%
- Biz Development 16%
- Strategy Partners 8%
- Others 4%
- Development Schedule
Wordpress is loading infos from bcinsightPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from